10.22.2013

I am a spy

Which means that I will hunt you down, and find you.

Now, I am a spy, but I am also non-violent. And broke. Which means that I don't have a gun : I will not shoot you with a bullet, I only have words. My weapons are a notebook and a pen, and I will write everything that I know about you.

I will write about the way your hands reluctantly hold your ticket at the bus stop, like you don't want to go home. I will write about the tattoo on your arm, the one that says "trust", the word so deeply inked in you that it made my believe that someone you loved one betrayed you. I will write about how your knees went weak when you saw her smile. I will write about how her smile told me that she's falling for you, about how she doesn't care that you're a girl. I will write about your pink cheeks and your tired hands, about your green sweater and your black eye. I will write about the 16 bruises I counted on your leg, about the sadness of your eyes, and I will write "I want to give her a hug", but I will never give you one. Writing, is overwhelming.

And my hands are weak, they are shaking too much. They don't know how to handle it. They are trying too much to embrace all the beauty in the world, but can't help to catch all the ugly, too. My hands have a black bruise on each finger from trying too much. They are trying too much ! My hands are ten pieces of hope combined together. The world is a bad place to live in.

And my words are weak ; they will never have the power of everything they are trying to describe.
People are strong, even when they're crying.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire